New Year Resolutions can be daunting. There’s the guilt of failing. There’s also the weird notion that New Year Resolutions should be about loss.
I’m going to lose weight.
I’m going to give up chocolate.
I’m going to stop spending so much money.
No wonder why we’ve all given up by February 1st. I’m making it a point to set goals this year around food that are pretty obtainable. Because food is great. Food is your friend. Why give up food? I mean – for realz.
So here are some of my 2015 food resolutions. Some are probably easier to obtain than others…but I think I can do it!
- Take three cooking classes that are preferably hands on and preferably in a cuisine I am not familiar with.
- Take a cooking class while abroad.
- Take a farm tour in Georgia.
- Cook through as many of my marked off recipes as I can.
- Volunteer at some sort of food event in the community.
- Write my first international entry since creating Good Eats: Mundial.
What are your New Year resolutions?